Saturday 11 August 2012

Starter

Hey bloggers! this is my first time blogging so don't put any bad comments this may be hard for me because i don't know how to blog very well i made a blog befor but i forgot my password and tried and tried and i'm ten years old. Yep a ten year old on this " how weird is that " its not weird at all think back they might be some ten year old's blogging. So i'm turning grade six and theres many things i need to change this year is.... my maths i'm terrible at maths so i need someone to help me or study i'm not a big fan of studying on ma weekends or ma summer holidays its not the kind thing i would do sorry no thanks to that!

School nights are normal! i mean isn't summer and weekends for you to have FUN!!! and relax?!?!? The next thing i need to change is.... this is kind of madness but i am addicted to this game could " woozworld " its really addictive even my friend agrees with me with that she used to be addicted to it too lol  so the thing is i need to be more focus to my life then being in that stupid game i mean what do they put there to make you go on it more and more?!?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment