Saturday 11 August 2012

Hey bloggers my name is Munopa I rather want my stage name to be Lil Avril thank you very much hahah joking with ya any-ways this is my first time blogging I'm only about ten years old " Omg a ten year old blogging " yeah yeah yeah! whatever I'm sure there are more ten year old blogging any-ways I'm turning grade 6 and  I'm turning 11 years old in march the 28 that's ma birthday!!

Any-ways the thing i want to change for grade 6 is... Ma maths I'm so terrible at my maths guys you have no idea! so i rather need someone to help me out or I'll just have to study school nights I'm not that kind of person who study on weekends or holidays its just not comfortable but sometimes you have to do well in school but if my holiday is like one week there's no point for me not to study! if its two weeks i can always study next week but 6 weeks maybe study the LAST week i hate studying but this is for my own good!

When i was grade 3 i was always made fun of by the grade 4 people i didn't know what to do or what to say all i did was cry and i didn't wanna come back to school but i had too!! listen my point is i came to this country when i was 5 i have been struggling boy! i wish i can be smart like you but listen i just find it hard to learn  i wish people could think and understand that but NO they make me feel awkward but now i have grown up and shared this i don't feel awkward about myself any-more i feel now people who have bullied me in the past have made me strong hahaha thanks for that! but i still struggle and i still find it hard to learn But i try my best at all times :) so always believe in yourself my daddy said that to me when he was teaching to ride a bike. So I will always tries hard and learn hard now i can spell because the amount of people who have helped me on a game could woozworld! and thanks to my mom i can read since i was grade 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment